Monday, February 14, 2011

The beginning



I wish I had done this long ago but it is never too late. I met my husband in April 2007 in which we had a wonderful first date. It was so easy to talk to each other and we stayed together outside my apartment talking till one in the morning. It was then that we knew we liked each other a lot. We kept dating in 2007 and Christmas Eve, he surprised me by proposing to me. I was very surprised but very thrilled. My hubby and his dad had made a sign and put it on the side of his house. When the fireworks were over, he lit the sign and proposed. It was very romantic. I couldn't believe he had put so much thought into it. We started looking for houses in March since we had scheduled our wedding for September. We were blessed to find our house in April so I moved in and we moved our wedding up to June 28, 2008. We had a great wedding and went to the beach afterwards. In September, we took our actual honeymoon to Disneyworld since I had never been. It was so great and fun and I would love to go back. Marriage has been great. We can still talk about everything and we do not argue. We love our time together at home. My hubby likes to play his games on the computer while I love TV but we still get time together watching the shows we both like together. I can't believe this June will be three years. The first year, we went to the mountains for our anniversary. The second year, we went to Charleston. This year, we are going to see the Biltmore House. We love our trips with each other and have a blast. Marriage is great and I am so glad I was blessed and found the right person for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment